If you saw my post titled “Polish Pattern Parade“, then you’re already aware that Poland has become a hotbed for hosiery production. A number of brands have broken out of the local market and are now more commonly found internationally. One of them is Fiore. Here’s how they describe their company:
Fiore is one of the most dynamically developing hosiery manufacturers in Poland and Central Europe with over 120 different products for ladies and girls offered in a wide range of colours and sizes. Created in 1998, the company from the very beginning believes in the same strategy of combining the high quality of the products with prices that remain affordable to everyone.
The company was also one of the very first Polish hosiery producers to receive the ISO 9001 Quality Management Certificate. ISO 9001 is the most comprehensive of the ISO standards, covering product design, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, marketing and sales. Commitment to quality has always been the basis for the company’s strategy and success. The receipt of the Certificate not only confirmed this, but also ensured that we continually strive for further improvement of quality and the full satisfaction of our customers’ needs.
In order to fully respond to the customers’ differentiated requirements the whole production has been divided into 6 lines:
- Classic– Elegant and comfortable tights (pantyhose), knee-highs and socks for everyday and evening wear.
- Medica– A variety of tights designed to correct the imperfections of woman’s figure.
- Golden Line– Highly fashionable and sensuous patterned tights, hold-ups and stockings perfect to finish off any stylish ensemble.
- Elite– Top quality hosiery products, made of the best materials in most advanced technologies.
- Street– A range of tights and knee-highs trendily suited for the teenage market.
- Young Lady– A line of cheerful and durable tights designed for girls of 110-146 cm height.