I hope everyone got a good laugh out of my previous post about “tights are not pants“. There was more material available, but I figured it best to save it for a part II. And so without further delay, here you go:
Indeed, help stop the madness! 🙂 [photo courtesy of Use A Mirror]
American Apparel has also joined the bandwagon against this fashion style (if you could call it that):
You have been warned!
And then on the celebrity circuit, a few more dared to test the boundaries of this trend.
Was it warm enough that Sofia forgot her panties too?? 😉
That’s infamous Kim Kardashian, sporting what looks like lycra dancer’s tights
At first it looks like Kim’s blazer covers her business, until we see her from behind!
Christina Aguilera with either a leotard or very high rise hot pants on
And there’s also the fashion blogger scene, where some flirt with this style too:
Other chatter about this on the Internet:
- The Fashion Police – Leggings are not pants; Tights are not leggings!
- Glamour, fashion – Interview with TANP founder & Lindsay Lohan commentary
- The College Voice – Response to Tights Are Not Pants
- Nevaga Sagebrush – Leggings & tights are unacceptable for pants
- Facebook – Tights Are Not Pants
Well, there you have it for part two. It’ll be interesting to see what comes around this spring, if there might be enough material for a part III. 😀
And… here you go: Continue to Part III